We have now opened applications for University of Derby School of Arts students to apply for a 12 month rent free lease of a shared studio space.
The residency is open to students who would like access to a professional studio space at our studios on Bridge Street in Derby.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop new work and business skills in a creative and collaborative environment. The successful applicants will have an opportunity to exhibit their work at Banks Mill and engage with the vibrant and rich community within the building.
Our student residency will provide the following:
- Free studio rent for 12 months
- Access to a student residency shared studio space, seven days a week
- Profile listing on the Banks Mill website
- Participation in the annual Open Studios event
- Group exhibition in the Banks Mill foyer or another suitable space
- Monthly meetings with fellow tenants
- Peer support group
- Free membership to the East Midlands Chamber
- Access to the Be The Boss enterprise support programme
- Business support
The closing date for applications is 30 June 2021 and can be submitted here
Exhibition Opportunity, Opportunities, Prizes and Awards
Apply until 01/08/2021
Exhibition Opportunity, Opportunities
Apply until 31/07/2021
Call for Artists, Opportunities
Apply until 30/07/2021