For its first call for entry, Fotonica wants to reflect on the theme of the Identity, in particular on the Digital Identity.
We are looking for brave and single
voices of lens based authors, to put together in an artist book which can give a representation of how today we perceive the concept of the identity, while surfing the internet, while experiencing virtual realities, playing
videogames or walking in a dream.
We’re looking for suggestions, answers and new questions.
More info about the open call here
• Bio (max 1000 characters spaces included) + email address // *Please rename the file as follow: Surname_id_bio
• From 1 to 5 images (singles or from a body of work, but that can be independent works)
• File must be in Jpg, maximum 1500 px on the long side (be sure the original files are at least 3000 px on the long side, 300 dpi) // *Please rename the files as follow: Surname_Name_01
Submit by mail (no wetransfer) to: firstname.lastname@example.org // Object of the mail: ID_submission
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The entry is free of charge.
• The contest is open to all, without restrictions on any kind.
• The authors are the only responsible and detectors of the images submitted.
• The selected authors allow Fotonica to use the selected images on its social platforms and in the final
editorial product. The authors will always detect the copyright of the images and will always be mentioned
• The selected authors accept that Fotonica uses the winning images to his incontestable curatorial
WHAT WINNERS RECEIVE
The images selected will take part in an artist book conceived and produced by Fotonica on the theme of the Digital Identity, that will be presented around the month of October.
All the details will be communicated later. Please consider that Fotonica cannot provide free copies for the authors selected, due to the fact that the open call is free of charge.
Exhibition Opportunity, Opportunities, Prizes and Awards
Apply until 01/08/2021
Exhibition Opportunity, Opportunities
Apply until 31/07/2021
Call for Artists, Opportunities
Apply until 30/07/2021