Fantasy Land ——
Here, nature, objects, or the entire universe are considered alive.
- 10-20 pieces/sets
- In the field of contemporary art practice and natural research. Open to different type of medium.
- Artists, curators, designers and other creative practitioners with more than 3 years of experience.
- Young artists and creative groups in China and abroad.
- Call for Proposals: August 1st, 2020 – July 31,2021
- Proposal Review: up to 15 business days from the date of receiving the application materials
- Implementation of the Proposals Selected: depends on the specific proposals
- International/domestic round-trip flight tickets and transportation subsidy (no more than RMB 5,000 per person/group), lodging at appointed accommodations, shared studio space, and food (three meals per day);
- Selected works will be supported by the Project Material Grant (the amount of funding depends on the specific proposals);
- Professional support from project assistants during the residency process; Opportunities to participate in various exchange activities;
- We encourage and assist applicants to apply for international cultural exchange funds to sponsor their proposals.
Steps to Apply
1. Applicants need to prepare the following materials:
- Project application form (download)
- Project proposal
- Personal website or portfolio
2. Send application materials to :
- Official Email : email@example.com
(Please indicate in the subject of the email: Application for the Xi·Art Museum Generative Project)
Apply until 14/11/2021
Call for Artists, Grant, Opportunities
Apply until 31/10/2021
Artist in Residence, Opportunities
Apply until 04/10/2021