Mahy Khalifa Art Fund
The first initiative of the Mahy Khalifa Art Fund is a one year art scholarship for graduate studies in Europe. The scholarship is an opportunity for Egyptian students seeking to pursue their studies in the field of the arts to take their career to the next level. The Mahy Khalifa Art scholarship aims at providing the needed resources and exposure to ambitious young talents, and to help nurture a new generation of artists, art scholars, curators and more. Candidates are requested to apply for the scholarship and to provide all the necessary documents. A committee chooses one candidate a year to receive the Mahy Khalifa Scholarship which will cover all tuition and living expenses.
- Graduate Degree (masters) or Non-Degree (research institution)
- Fields include but not limited to: Visual Arts, New Media arts, Art History, Art Criticism, Curating and Art Management.
- Applicants should have an unconditional acceptance letter from the hosting institution/ university in Europe
- Applicants must be Egyptian
- Applicants must speak one of the institution’s working languages
- Applicants should have basic computer skills
- Applicants must have graduated minimum 12 months ago, and be up to 35 years old
Artist in Residence, Opportunities
Apply until 29/10/2021
Artist in Residence, Call for Artists, Opportunities
Apply until 23/10/2021
Call for Artists, Exhibition Opportunity, Opportunities
Apply until 07/01/2022