Your work may include or relate to any of these topics related to the subject: dragqueens, dragkings, RuPaul’s Drag Race competitors, Wigs, Makeup, pushing boundaries, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements
MAKE8ELIEVE accepts image submissions, texts (fiction and non-fiction), videos, audio, performative documentations, etc… Anything you would like to submit will be considered.
Deadline for your submissions : October 31st, 2021
FOR Visual Art Submissions: Images must be close to 8.5″x11″ at 250 dp maxi. Please save your images as a .tiff or .jpg, in RGB (not CMYK or Index colors). Non-digital artwork should be scanned or photographed clear, sharp, presented with a neutral background.
- title of each piece.
- media(s) used.
- dimensions of the work (for video/audio include the time duration).
The more information the better!
How to Apply
FOR ALL Submissions (ART/WRITING/etc.)
must also include Your Information:
- include your name as you’d like to be credited.
- your email, your website, a portfolio URL… If you do not have a website it can be your GooglePlus, FaceBook page, blog/Tumblr, Flickr account, but there should be some way for people to contact you and see more of your work.
- your country(ies)/state(s)
- please send a 500 word or less artist statement. (optional)
- please send a 300 word or less bio. (optional)
- attach the files for submission (or email a link to a Dropbox) and email it to email@example.com