- 2021’s Judge: Evgenia Gostrer – an abstract and experimental animator. (https://vimeo.com/evgeniagostrer)
- Entry Fee: £10 per work or £7 for students. Payment can be made by Paypal (using email@example.com). If you would like to pay into a UK or an Australian bank account please contact Stiwdio Maelor.
- An online exhibition of all entries, will be available on Maelor’s Website. There will be a people choice competition on Stwidio Maelor’s Facebook page to promote artists and their submitted artworks.
- The winning work will be selected from JPEG’s and FILMS submitted. Artists can submit up to TWO JPEGS per work if 3D.
- When submitting a film please send us your film using a password protected link to vimeo or youtube.
- Applicants submitting 2D works are required to submit ONE JPEG image per artwork. However, if a detailed image is necessary to viewing the artwork TWO will be considered.
- Work can be offered for sale via the website. A 30% commission will be charged on sold works.
- Images (JPEGs) can be sent via email or a link via drop box or wetransfer with this application form.
- Email completed application form and images to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date: 19th July 2021.
The winning artists will be offered:
- Either a two-week residency, one-week residency or a print retreat at Stiwdio Maelor.
- A private room during the residency.
- Private working space during the residency.
- Access to shared spaces (kitchen, dining room, bathroom).
- The possibility of meeting other artists and creating connections through creativity.
- The promotion of projects and work through social media.
More info and application form here
Exhibition Opportunity, Opportunities, Prizes and Awards
Apply until 01/08/2021
Exhibition Opportunity, Opportunities
Apply until 31/07/2021
Call for Artists, Opportunities
Apply until 30/07/2021