The next Technarte International Conference on Art and Technology will be held in Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain, on November 18-19, 2021.
We are currently looking for artists and technologists from around the world that would like to join this exciting event as a speaker and share their vision of the fusion between art, science and technology.
Selected speakers will present their work in a professional yet friendly atmosphere. They also will:
- Get a free pass for the two-day Technarte event, including conference, live shows, coffee breaks, meals and official dinner.
- Participate in a relaxing warming up evening together with the other speakers on the previous day of the start of the conference.
- Have paid travel expenses up to 300€.
- Have paid hotel expenses (ONLY if the speaker does not live in Bilbao area).
- Be part of Technarte community around the world.
The topics of the interest for the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Generative art
- AI art
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Wearable tech
- Data art
- Robotic art
- Interactive architecture
- Immersive environments
Please note that all presentations, abstracts and papers should be written in English.
Authors are invited to submit papers through our Evaluation Management System by July 31, 2021.
Submit your paper here
Exhibition Opportunity, Opportunities, Prizes and Awards
Apply until 01/08/2021
Exhibition Opportunity, Opportunities
Apply until 31/07/2021
Call for Artists, Opportunities
Apply until 30/07/2021