The Xi·Art Museum is located in Lucitopia Town, Fuzhou City, Jiangxi Province, China. A wall-less open-air art museum, it is planned along a 7km stream in the valleys of Zixi Qingliang Mountain.
The Generative Project focuses on open, growing, and participatory art practices and field research processes. The annual topic is Fantasy Land.
- Artists, curators, designers and other creative practitioners with more than 3 years of experience. Individuals and groups in China and abroad.
- In the field of contemporary art practice and natural research. Open to different mediums.
- International/domestic round-trip flight tickets and transportation subsidy (no more than RMB 5,000 per person/group), lodging at appointed accommodations, shared studio space, and food (three meals per day);
- Selected works will be supported by the Project Material Grant (the amount of funding depends on the specific proposals);
- Professional support from project assistants during the residency process; Opportunities to participate in various exchange activities;
- Applicants will be assisted to apply for international cultural exchange funds to sponsor their proposals.
Applicants need to prepare the following materials and send them to email@example.com
- Project application form (download)
- Project proposal
- Personal website or portfolio
Proposals will be reviewed up to 15 business days from the date of receiving the application materials.