Call for Artists: Art Maze 2022
Exhibit Here is so excited to announce that we will finally be returning to Bargehouse for the fourth time in February 2022. This entire monumental 4-storey raw warehouse space will once again be ours for one week and we can’t wait to fill this vast blank canvas with all your amazing art.
Bargehouse provides a unique and versatile backdrop for exhibitions and its location is amazing; it’s situated within Oxo Tower Wharf on the South Bank of the River Thames, just behind the famous Oxo Tower, surrounded by iconic landmarks such as the London Eye, Tate Modern, and St Paul’s Cathedral.
There are 13 different spaces within Bargehouse, each room is incredibly atmospheric with original features and quirks and Exhibit Here is looking for artists to transform them into a haunting and immersive maze of art.
There is no theme to the exhibition, it has been left open to encourage a diverse response, however if your work has a haunting element to it, this would be a bonus as artwork of this nature would especially add to the overpowering atmosphere in Bargehouse.
Exhibit Here is looking for artworks in the following mediums:
– Canvas or framed wall-based artworks
– Sculptural pieces (small and large)
– Video art
– Sound art
– Neon light art
– It’s free to submit your work (fee only payable if selected)
– The Exhibition Fee is £350 and permits you to exhibit up to six artworks (depending on the size)
– If your submission is successful, you will be notified within seven days of submitting your work
– You are responsible for installing your own artwork under Exhibit Here’s guidance
– Installation: 22 February 2022, 12.30pm – 4.30pm
– De-installation: 28 February 2022, 10.30am – 1.30pm
Submissions from art collectives also welcome:
– A collective of up to four artists exhibiting one artwork each
– All four artists would each be required to pay an Exhibition Fee of £87.50 (totalling £350), but this payment would need to be made by one person on behalf of all those exhibiting.
-All four artists would have their names on one Exhibition Agreement and each artist would be required to sign this document.
As a collective, all four artworks (if wall based) would need to fit within approximately 2 metres of wall space in line with independent exhibitors.
Deadline: 22. January 2022
Artist in Residence, Call for Artists, Magazine, Opportunities, wendy.network
Apply until 22/08/2021
Call for Artists, Competition, Opportunities, Prizes and Awards
Apply until 31/03/2021
Artist in Residence, Konjungate, Konjungate, Magazine, Opportunities, wendy.network
Apply until 31/01/2021